Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ViscaBarca

Cuban Drug Trafficking Organization[Crime Network]

OZiFo8z.jpg

Cuban Drug Trafficking Organization Crime is the famous and dreaded mafia created by Fields Family. This Crime Network kills anyone who has a problem with family and relatives. Those who play as murderers, and other jobs from selling illegal drugs and Weapons. Most of the members of Trafficking Organization Crime are mafia and are known as mercenaries.Trafficking

Organization Crime tries to spread the Family and her business to Los Santos with the trust of Terrance Fields who is assisted by Treshawn Bradshawn, and Diego Wazoski.

Chapter 1 : "THE SELECTED MAN"

RqtK72X.png

The arrival of a beloved family of Cuban Drug Trafficking Organization. Terrance Fields was sent to Los Santos by Cuban Drug Trafficking Organization Crime family to grow his business in Los Santos. Terrance Fields is trying to find his partner Treshawn Bradshawn somewhere in Los Santos.

Chapter 2 : "SELLING(DRUGS and WEAPONS)"

1yL01Q8.png

Meet Terrance Fields and Treshawn Bradshawn somewhere in Verdant Bluffs, Los Santos. Speaking of business Terrance and Treshawn are trying to sell their illegal goods to people and down the alley in Los Santos.

Chapter 3:"Caught Police and entered in Cell detainees"

bvAuuUN.jpg

Diego's Job One day Terrance ordered diego to order Cocain to buyer's house and when Diego got to where the police were besieging Diego and the police were looking for Terrance's whereabouts and the police raided Terrance's house and some guards helped Terrance escape through the back of the house but when he wanted to escape on his private boat the police also managed to besiege Terrance and eventually caught

IcVUEkF.jpg 

ITLyga4.jpg

How to Join

• All recruitment is ICly. You can join our Company, or Join as a Insider
  • You need to improve your English language and Skill of Roleplaying as Mafia
  • Join us with your main character and don't be a retard or inactive.
  • If you have a question and still confuse to join, just send me a personal message.
  • Send InGame nickname and reason to join faction mafia and share your experience in English, Please PM Forum @ViscaBarca
  • We are entitled to CK your character if you want to resonate with this faction

Articles

Thanks to @MyUp @Treshawn_Bradshawn  @ViscaBarca its me  And those people who have given me the idea to make the mafia

And thanks to @Sinatrio @imbot

SKIN PACKAGE

OvepDLE.png

or

tVyfqJa.png

The story will proceed according to the RP flow in Ingame.

Approved.

Good Luck!

Gud lak

Keren storynya

19 minutes ago, Ryan Putra Azril said:

new mafia new roleplay, take it far

Thanks.

wow, this good fam, wait for me, I'll come here to help you guys, good job!

{Activity}

JKzGZjQ.jpg

HPAXc5F.jpg

fGsK3hk.jpg

Ezj2stL.png

mQFvboz.png
This is Cocain Bruh.Good stuff is not it? ha ha ha