Pelo03

The Night Drift San Andreas

OuUOPNy.jpg

STORY

You might well think of yourself as a massive fan of Initial D. Perhaps your interest in all things petrol-soaked and grease stained is because of Initial D. Well, as big of a fan as you might be, you probably can’t hold a candle to Drift Night Shift . And this past weekend, I went out driving with him.

This isn’t the first time that Martez has appeared on an East related segment... He was earlier covered by Brian Ashcraft at our sister site Kotaku. The difference is that while Rahulld covered Martez, he doesn’t actually know the driver featured in the video... But I do. I consider Andrik both a professional acquaintance and a friend, and I knew I eventually had to go riding with him. I got my chance Saturday night, and this is what I saw.

When I lowered my own BMW logo in her apartment, I jumped into Andrik Carlos, and we headed to Mount Myogi, a mountain hovering in Gunma so you could read more here. This is a Night Shift house in Initial D.

Andrik told me that it is possible to do a strike. He lowered Martez's, and I had reached the mountain, I felt the cold in the air. I know we finally arrived when I found a picture of a mountain road station sign, and we saw some modified cars in the parking lot.

™RULES™

OOC Rules

Spoiler

-NO BREAK RULES

-Beroleplay layaknya organisasi legal

-Point dari faction ini adalah "CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT"

-Diperbolehkan meng-install mod yang berhubungan dengan mobil seperti drift smoke speedometer dan lain lain DILARANG KERAS MEMAKAI MOD YANG MERUGIKAN SERVER

-Tidak menerima orang labil keluar masuk faction (FACTION JUMPER)

-Tidak menerima orang yang baru masuk sudah INACTIVE

-Kami menerima newbie yang ingin belajar tentang mobil dan bahasa inggris

-Kami tidak menerima orang yang susah diatur karena faction kami memiliki jadwal untuk kegiatan roleplay

• Hate 1
  • Dislike 2

1 hour ago, Pelo03 said:

STORY

You might well think of yourself as a massive fan of Initial D. Perhaps your interest in all things petrol-soaked and grease stained is because of Initial D. Well, as big of a fan as you might be, you probably can’t hold a candle to Drift Night Shift . And this past weekend, I went out driving with him.

This isn’t the first time that Martez has appeared on an East related segment... He was earlier covered by Brian Ashcraft at our sister site Kotaku. The difference is that while Rahulld covered Martez, he doesn’t actually know the driver featured in the video... But I do. I consider Andrik both a professional acquaintance and a friend, and I knew I eventually had to go riding with him. I got my chance Saturday night, and this is what I saw.

When I lowered my own BMW logo in her apartment, I jumped into Andrik Carlos, and we headed to Mount Myogi, a mountain hovering in Gunma so you could read more here. This is a Night Shift house in Initial D.

Andrik told me that it is possible to do a strike. He lowered Martez's, and I had reached the mountain, I felt the cold in the air. I know we finally arrived when I found a picture of a mountain road station sign, and we saw some modified cars in the parking lot.

™RULES™

OOC Rules

Reveal hidden contents

-NO BREAK RULES

-Beroleplay layaknya organisasi legal

-Point dari faction ini adalah "CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT"

-Diperbolehkan meng-install mod yang berhubungan dengan mobil seperti drift smoke speedometer dan lain lain DILARANG KERAS MEMAKAI MOD YANG MERUGIKAN SERVER

-Tidak menerima orang labil keluar masuk faction (FACTION JUMPER)

-Tidak menerima orang yang baru masuk sudah INACTIVE

-Kami menerima newbie yang ingin belajar tentang mobil dan bahasa inggris

-Kami tidak menerima orang yang susah diatur karena faction kami memiliki jadwal untuk kegiatan roleplay

JANGAN COPAS GOBLOK

https://kotaku.com/tag/initial-d

https://jalopnik.com/tag/initial-d

GUA REMES LU

Z1OrXEl.gif

3 minutes ago, khazet146 said:

GUA REMES LU

Z1OrXEl.gif

Remas mang remas unch~~~~~

MAAF JIKA SAYA COPAS. SAYA AKAN BUAT ULANG KEMBALI THREAD INI TOLONG DI LOCKED!! PLEASE

• Dislike 2

ETA TERANGKANLAH

CYDUCK MANG...

Mau ketawa tapi malu:D

Azteac ama mexico,Drife safd kwkwkwk mantap

T E R C I D U K :D