Sign in to follow this  
rezyayu

[PENDING]Rasheed Omar [rezyayu]

Character: Rasheed Omar

Story:

X1LcowW.jpg

Rasheed Omar was born in 26 April 1995 in Gaza, Palestine. He was born in the middle of war between Palestine and Israel. His childhood is very difficult, he never feeling happy like the other child in another county, he and his family only feel afraid every day because they always hear gunshots everywhere. Someday his uncle call his father and invited his family to move to USA and his father reject the invitation because his father so love his country but his father just send Rasheed to his uncle in USA to get a education there and his father hope Rasheed can will be usefull for humanity.

Martin Omar his uncle so love Rasheed, he work so hard to make Rasheed got education until Rasheed graduated from high school and after his graduated Rasheed felt sorry for his uncle for working hard for him anymore, Rasheed looking for a scholarship for collage because he don’t want his uncle work hard anymore just for his collage, and finally Rasheed got a scholarship in Princeton University and make his uncle and his family so proud at him, and after several years of collage Rasheed got graduated with status SUMMA CUM LAUDE.

Rasheed permission to his uncle to looking for a job in Los Santos, after few month he looking for a job, finally Rasheed got a job in Los Santos in a government service, he start from staff and become a supervisor there, after few years he work in Los Santos his family call him to get home in Palestine, then he resign from his job and back to Palestine and become a volunteer there, and when the Israel attack Gaza with a giant bomb, his family die in war and he very upset and deeply depression and decided to back to Los Santos.

Saya Kiki selaku pemilik account UCP rezyayu bersedia jika Character saya yang disebut di atas (Rasheed Omar) dibanned permanent jika character story yang saya buat di atas berupa plagiat dari story milik orang lain.

To Mr/Ms Rasheed,

I am writing to you in regards of your recently submitted character story, we have reviewed your character story and, as a result, have come to the decision to PENDING your request.

Reasoning for said denial is listed below:
  1. Kurang dari 300 kata.

I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Sincerely,

Helper Team edwinnovian,
Jogjagamers Roleplay Administrative Team.

4 hours ago, edwinnoviann said:

To Mr/Ms Rasheed,

I am writing to you in regards of your recently submitted character story, we have reviewed your character story and, as a result, have come to the decision to PENDING your request.

Reasoning for said denial is listed below:
  1. Kurang dari 300 kata.

I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Sincerely,

Helper Team edwinnovian,

Done, please check it again, thank you for checking my story, wish you all the best.

To Mr/Ms Rasheed,

I am writing to you in regards of your recently submitted character story, we have reviewed your character story and, as a result, have come to the decision to APPROVE your request. And, your character story will be moved and activated immidiately in  24 hours, if in 24 hours you still cannot access paycheck feature, please do contact one of JG:RP Staff in the game for further action.

Sincerely,

Helper Team edwinnovian,

Hi,

Saya telah mereview character story kamu dan menemukan bahwa story kamu sudah memenuhi kriteria yang kami berikan. Dengan itu kami telah ACCEPT character story yang kamu buat. Mohon ikuti panduan di bawah ini untuk mengaktifkan character story kamu: