IP Server Baru: 51.79.212.100 ×

Huitzillo_Quetztala [Danx]

Huitzillo Quetztala

xWYAisn.jpg

In 1994 in Mexico, a child named Huitzillo Quetztala was born, he was often called Illo. Since he was a child, he was always cheerful, happy, happy, because his parents were officials, they were very famous and were always nicknamed the Ztalla family. Where his father's name was Zitllo. and his mother's name is Eztalla. They are a very happy family. Since Illo was 5 years old, his mother gave birth to another child, but this child was a girl and was named Eilltza. Illo felt happy to have a sister who really looked like him.

In 2011, Illo's father woke up in the middle of the night because he saw lights flashing in front of their house. Illo's father looked at the window and it turned out that their house was surrounded by robbers from who knows where. Because of this, Illo's father woke up his son and mother to hiding and hiding their property, And hiding their children in the cupboard, Not long after that the robber broke into their house, In a state of panic, They immediately hid under the mattress, But he found Illo and his sister who were hiding in the cupboard, mother Illo came out and hit the robber using an iron stick that was under their mattress. But unfortunately, Illo's mother was shot dead. Illo's father didn't stay with him. He took a gun under his mattress then hid and shot secretly. also free from the influence of robbery. Illo and his younger brother ran towards their father, after that Illo's father said "We have to get out of here son, it's not safe here anymore" Illo said "But what about mother, father" said Illo "It's okay son, later father will take your mother away from here too," said Illo's father. They immediately ran to the back door of their house, but unfortunately they were caught by the robbers, Illo's father told them to run as fast as possible "Run with your little brother, Dad, I have to deal with this," said Illo's father, "But Dad..." "Run quickly. from here" And finally they ran as fast as possible and left their house. While looking back it turned out that Illo's father had been shot in the same way as their mother. Illo watched while shedding tears and Illo saw the robber's jacket and Illo saw the badge of the WHITE DRAGON. And finally they were free from there, Illo and his younger brother moved away from the city to protect themselves, Illo continued to cry, his younger brother asked "Where are father and mother? Why didn't you follow us?" Said Illo's younger brother "Father and mother are dead, little brother" Said Illo "Because Illo's little brother didn't know anything yet he just looked down. After leaving the city they slept on the side of the road to rest. In the morning they went to someone's house and wanted to ask for food, but they were always chased away. After wandering around, he finally found a kind woman who wanted to help them. Then the woman invited them to her house to stay there and by chance the woman was alone. After arriving at the woman's house they got to know each other and the woman's name was Untella, usually called Tella, and Illo explained her personality. "My name is Huitzillo, just call me Illo," After getting to know each other, Tella asked, "Where are your parents, how come you came here?" Illo said, "My parents died last night because they were robbed." Tella felt sorry for them, Tella suggested lived with him until he grew up. 

Since Illo was 28 years old, he has had a large group consisting of 70 people. Illo's goal in creating this group was to take revenge on the robbers who killed his parents. Illo looked for information about members of the famous WHITE DRAGON robbers in America and Mexico. After Illo got where the WHITE DRAGON was, Illo immediately rushed there with his group to destroy the WHITE DRAGON group. After arriving, Illo immediately shot all the WHITE DRAGON members. Not long after that he left the founder of the WHITE DRAGON, and the founder of the WHITE DRAGON said, "Who are you? Have I done nothing wrong to you?" Illo said "You don't remember you killed my parents" "Who are your parents I don't know" "My parents Zittlo" said Illo "I'm sorry, I had to" Illo without a single word immediately shot the founder of the WHITE DRAGON , After that incident Illo and his sister were happy and felt at peace after their revenge was avenged.

Questions

Character Story Pertama: No

Durasi bermain di JG:RP: 3 tahun lebih

URL Namechange:

Account UCP yang saya miliki:
Danx

Account Forum yang saya miliki:
DANX GG

Saya DANX GG selaku pemilik account UCP Danx bersedia jika Character saya yang disebut di atas (Huitzillo Quetztala) dibanned permanent jika character story yang saya buat di atas berupa plagiat dari story milik orang lain.

Sebelum melanjutkan revisi, mohon dijawab pertanyaan di bawah ini:

1. Apakah ini adalah pertama kali kamu membuat Character Story ? (Ya/Tidak)
  2. Sudah berapa lama kamu main JG:RP? ( Kurang dari 1 bulan / 1 - 3 bulan / 4 - 6 bulan / 6 bulan - 1 tahun / 1 tahun lebih / 3 tahun lebih / 5 tahun lebih )
  3. Apakah character ini baru kamu buat atau baru melakukan prosess Namechange ? (Buat baru/Namechange)
  4. Apakah kamu memiliki account UCP selain yang kamu mainkan saat ini? (Ya/Tidak)
  5. Apakah kamu memiliki account Forum selain yang kamu pakai saat ini? (Ya/Tidak)
  6. Dimana tempat kamu bermain sekarang? (Di rumah / Di warnet)

PENTING: Harap diperhatikan ketentuan dibawah ini!

1. Menggunakan font yang mudah dibaca (Arial, Tahoma, atau Verdana). Font size: 14, dan jangan diberikan atribut berlebihan (BoldItalic, atau Underline)
  2. Pastikan format penulisan Justify yaitu rata kanan-kiri menggunakan tombol image.png pada toolbar di atas.
  3. Tidak boleh ada plagiarisme! ( Silahkan cari di internet untuk plagiarism checker, contoh: https://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/ )
  4. Ejaan, tanda baca, dan grammar harus sesuai dengan standar bahasa yang dipilih (Bahasa Indonesia atau English).
  5. Character story minimal harus memiliki 300 kata yang dipecah menjadi minimal 3 paragraph. 
  6. Gunakan huruf kapital sesuai penempatan kata dan juga yang baik dan benar.
  7. Untuk mengubah story / cerita character kamu, gunakan feature edit yang sudah disediakan:
    Spoiler

edit.png

Just now, ShevaTujuh said:

Sebelum melanjutkan revisi, mohon dijawab pertanyaan di bawah ini:

1. Apakah ini adalah pertama kali kamu membuat Character Story ? (Ya/Tidak)
  2. Sudah berapa lama kamu main JG:RP? ( Kurang dari 1 bulan / 1 - 3 bulan / 4 - 6 bulan / 6 bulan - 1 tahun / 1 tahun lebih / 3 tahun lebih / 5 tahun lebih )
  3. Apakah character ini baru kamu buat atau baru melakukan prosess Namechange ? (Buat baru/Namechange)
  4. Apakah kamu memiliki account UCP selain yang kamu mainkan saat ini? (Ya/Tidak)
  5. Apakah kamu memiliki account Forum selain yang kamu pakai saat ini? (Ya/Tidak)
  6. Dimana tempat kamu bermain sekarang? (Di rumah / Di warnet)

PENTING: Harap diperhatikan ketentuan dibawah ini!

1. Menggunakan font yang mudah dibaca (Arial, Tahoma, atau Verdana). Font size: 14, dan jangan diberikan atribut berlebihan (BoldItalic, atau Underline)
  2. Pastikan format penulisan Justify yaitu rata kanan-kiri menggunakan tombol image.png pada toolbar di atas.
  3. Tidak boleh ada plagiarisme! ( Silahkan cari di internet untuk plagiarism checker, contoh: https://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/ )
  4. Ejaan, tanda baca, dan grammar harus sesuai dengan standar bahasa yang dipilih (Bahasa Indonesia atau English).
  5. Character story minimal harus memiliki 300 kata yang dipecah menjadi minimal 3 paragraph. 
  6. Gunakan huruf kapital sesuai penempatan kata dan juga yang baik dan benar.
  7. Untuk mengubah story / cerita character kamu, gunakan feature edit yang sudah disediakan:
      Reveal hidden contents

edit.png

1. Tidak
2. 3 Tahun
3. Namechange
4. Tidak
5. Tidak
6. Di rumah

email_logo.pngJogjagamers Reality Project
Helper Team
Character Story

Dear @DANX GG,

I am writing to you in regards of your recently submitted character story, we have reviewed your character story and, as a result, have come to the decision to ACCEPT your request. Please read this guide to activate your character story In-Game via our UCP Website.

We hope that you may use this character story to further develop your character.

Sincerely,
@ShevaTujuh
JG:RP Helper Team