Sign in to follow this  
Flava7

Aryan_Tariq [Arnold_Jenkins]

Aryan_Tariq

Steam Community :: handsome arabian man

Aryan Tariq was thinking about Sarah Alika again. Sarah was a sweet banker with grubby feet and charming toenails. Aryan walked over to the window and reflected on his quiet surroundings. He had always loved pretty Arab with its lovely, large lakes. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel angry. Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a sweet figure of Sarah Alika. Aryan gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a clumsy, delightful, beer drinker with slimy feet and moist toenails. His friends saw him as a fragile, faithful friend.

Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a curved owl. But not even a clumsy person who had once made a cup of tea for a curved owl, was prepared for what Sarah had in store today. The clouds danced like jumping ostriches, making Aryan stable. Aryan grabbed a peculiar book that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers. As Aryan stepped outside and Sarah came closer, he could see the silly glint in her eye. Sarah gazed with the affection of 9720 splendid tasty tortoises. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love." Aryan looked back, even more stable and still fingering the peculiar book. "Sarah, I love you," he replied. They looked at each other with concerned feelings, like two keen, kaleidoscopic koalas boating at a very clever dinner party, which had indie music playing in the background and two understanding uncles skipping to the beat. Aryan regarded Sarah's grubby feet and charming toenails. "I feel the same way!" revealed Aryan with a delighted grin. Sarah looked happy, her emotions blushing like a happy, hard hat. Then Sarah came inside for a nice drink of beer.

That was a story before everything goes bad for Aryan, the love of his life died to an accident of plane trip. It was all seems beautiful until something bad happened. 1 year after a bad life happened over Aryan, he decided to move on to Los Santos, to the city that everything is going to be new and fresh. With a fresh look and vision, Aryan is ready to stepped up his life beyond his expectation, who knows what will he stumbled upon this new journey.

Questions

Tujuan membuat character story:
To be more immersive in roleplaying.

Account UCP yang saya miliki:
Arnold_Jenkins, lemonade, abubakar

Account Forum yang saya miliki:
$Flava7$

Berapa lama saya sudah main di JGRP:
2 tahun lebih

Saya biasa main JGRP di:
Hanya di rumah

Saya Flava7 selaku pemilik account UCP Arnold_Jenkins bersedia jika Character saya yang disebut di atas (Aryan_Tariq) dibanned permanent jika character story yang saya buat di atas berupa plagiat dari story milik orang lain.

5 minutes ago, Likeable said:

Apakah kamu mempunyai UCP yang lain?

Yang lain apus aja min, soalnya yang kepake cuman Arnold_Jenkins.

To @NamaForum

I am writing to you in regards of your recently submitted character story, we have reviewed your character story and, as a result, have come to the decision to APPROVE your request. Please read the following guide to activate your link your store to your In-Game account:

Sincerely,

@NamaStaff
JG:RP Staff Team.

To @NamaForum

I am writing to you in regards of your recently submitted character story, we have reviewed your character story and, as a result, have come to the decision to APPROVE your request. Please read the following guide to activate your link your store to your In-Game account:

Sincerely,

@NamaStaff
JG:RP Staff Team.