Arie

Amir_Tariq [arie]

Amir_Tariq

kUtsbxl.jpg

Amir Tariq was born on 5 June 1991 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. One day he looked at the ripped money in his hands and felt stressed. He walked over to the window and reflected on his deserted surroundings. He had always loved beautiful Dubai with its homely, nice houses. It was a place that encouraged his comfortable.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Saeed Achmad. Saeed was a brave collector with pointy eyes and solid hands. Amir gulped, He glanced at his own reflection. He was a wild, proud, tea drinker with handsome eyes and wavy hair. His friends saw him as a fresh, faffdorking friend. Once, he had even brought an unsightly old man back from the brink of death. But not even a wild person who had once brought an unsightly old man back from the brink of death, was prepared for what Saeed had in store today.

As Amir stepped outside and Saeed came closer, he could see the yarbelicious glint in his eye. "Look Amir." growled Saeed, with a cold-blooded glare that reminded Amir of brave tiger. "I hate you and I want my money. You owe me 2500 dirham.". Amir looked back, even more worried and still fingering the ripped money. "Saeed hands up or i'll shoot." he replied. They looked at each other with angry feelings, like two late, light lion shooting at a very intelligent accident, which had brave music playing in the background and two thoughtful uncles rampaging to the beat.

Amir studied Saeed's pointy eyes and solid hands. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm afraid i declared myself bankrupt." explained Amir. "You will never get your money.". "No!" objected Saeed. "You lie!". "I don't" retorted Amir. "Now get your pointy eyes out of here before i really hit you with this ripped money."

Saeed looked angry as he walked away, In the end Saeed gave Amir a one-time opportunity to pay off his debt. Amir feel stressed, he didn't know what he had to do, until his brother contacted to come with him to Los Santos to start a business where his brother now lives.

Questions

Tujuan membuat character story:
Membuka fitur rp selanjutnya untuk bisa rp lebih lanjut

Account UCP yang saya miliki:
arie

Account Forum yang saya miliki:
Arie
Lenovion

Berapa lama saya sudah main di JGRP:
2 tahun lebih

Saya biasa main JGRP di:
Hanya di rumah

Saya Arie selaku pemilik account UCP arie bersedia jika Character saya yang disebut di atas (Amir_Tariq) dibanned permanent jika character story yang saya buat di atas berupa plagiat dari story milik orang lain.

To @NamaForum

I am writing to you in regards of your recently submitted character story, we have reviewed your character story and, as a result, have come to the decision to APPROVE your request. Please read the following guide to activate your link your store to your In-Game account:

Sincerely,

@NamaStaff
JG:RP Staff Team.