Alien

Aurrena Berutti [Alien]

Posted (edited)

Aurrena Berutti

g8RLhNS.jpg

Aurrena Berutti was born on 12 March 1997 in Italy. Aurrena was thinking about Steven Astro again. Steven was a special banker with wide eyes and tall arms. Aurrena walked over to the window and reflected on her quiet surroundings. She had always hated picturesque Italy with its obedient, obnoxious oceans. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel happy. Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a special figure of Steven Astro.

Aurrena gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a hopeful, brave, squash drinker with beautiful eyes and brunette arms. Her friends saw her as a lonely, long lawyer. Once, she had even revived a dying, owl. But not even a hopeful person who had once revived a dying, owl, was prepared for what Steven had in store today. The moon shone like eating snakes, making Aurrena healthy. Aurrena grabbed a crumpled sausage that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Aurrena stepped outside and Steven came closer, she could see the sore glint in his eye. Steven glared with all the wrath of 8934 courageous open owls. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want a kiss." Aurrena looked back, even more healthy and still fingering the crumpled sausage. "Steven, I just don't need you in my life any more," she replied. They looked at each other with calm feelings, like two pleasant, pongy pigeons shouting at a very cute bar mitzvah, which had jazz music playing in the background and two courageous uncles running to the beat. Aurrena regarded Steven's wide eyes and tall arms. "I feel the same way!" revealed Aurrena with a delighted grin. Steven looked confident, his emotions blushing like a perfect, panicky piano.

After that day Aurrena chose to move to Los Santos to forget his past and start a new life.

Saya Alien selaku pemilik account UCP Alien bersedia jika Character saya yang disebut di atas (Aurrena Berutti) dibanned permanent jika character story yang saya buat di atas berupa plagiat dari story milik orang lain.

Edited by Alien

Questions

Tujuan membuat character story:
Agar bisa menaikan karakter ke level selanjutnya, dan memenuhi requirement pada feature di ingame

Account UCP yang saya miliki:
Alien

Account Forum yang saya miliki:
Alien

Berapa lama saya sudah main di JGRP:
2 tahun lebih

Saya biasa main JGRP di:
Lainnya

Sebelum kita melanjutkan ke tahap selanjutnya saya ingin bertanya adakah ucp yang kamu gunakan selain ini? siapa ucp crazt itu?

Crazt itu account UCP lama saya yg udh ga dipake, bahkan saya sendiri udah lupa kalo punya account ucp tersebut, kalau mau  di hapus silahkan aja 😅

Okay, berarti anda memilih UCP Alien untuk di mainkan dan UCP crazt di ban reason Duplicate Account..

To @Alien

I am writing to you in regards of your recently submitted character story, we have reviewed your character story and, as a result, have come to the decision to APPROVE your request. Please read the following guide to activate your link your store to your In-Game account:

Sincerely,

@clover253
JG:RP Staff Team.