GloryBoys

Yes,mom, i'm a Superhero

Welcome to the World Superhero Registry!

This site serves as a public forum and resource center for the Real-LifeSuperhero community. All are welcome to participate in our forums and submit articles to be posted on our community page.

A Real-Life Superhero must meet the following minimum criteria to be considered for the registry:
 Costume: The purpose of a costume is not simply to protect the identity of the Real-Life Superhero from criminals that might seek revenge, but to make a statement both to the evil-doers that you fight against and to the world at large: you are not simply someone who happened upon crime or injustice and made an impulsive decision to intervene. You have vowed to actively fight for the betterment of humankind and to serve as an example for others. The costume of a Real-Life Superhero must be of sufficient quality to show some care went into it's creation.

Heroic Deeds: The purpose behind becoming a Real-Life Superhero must be for the benefit of mankind, and the Heroic Deeds must be of sufficient degree as to exceed normal everyday behavior. If proof of Heroic Deeds is not present, a listing may still be added to the Registry, however, it may be marked as "inactive" or "unconfirmed" in the description.

Personal Motivation: A Real-Life Superhero cannot be a paid representative of an organization, not even a benevolent one. The motivation to become a Real-Life Superhero must come from the individual: not an advertising gimmick or a public relations campaign.

Superhero Registry

Cooperman

Cooperman is a crimefighting detective who seeks to protect the people of Los Santos as well as the environment.

Category: Crime-fighting / Environmental activist
Activity Level: Active (Confirmed via media / RLSH)
Identity: Secret
Arch Enemy: None
Region: Los Santos, San Andreas
Organization: Unknown
________E-MAIL 

To be a Real Life Superhero is truly the greatest deed a man can accomplish in a backwards world like this, where fiction is truer to reality than reality itself. On the other hand, the chance to fight for such a stunning planet is too significant to be turned down. Hear my buzz, fear my bite: I inject justice.

The Wombat

The Wombat is a masked vigilante who patrols the night to stop crime. The Wombat weilds a can of pepper spray and a wooden bat in order to defend himself from the criminal scum that roam the streets of Los Santos.
Category: Crime-fighting
Activity Level: Active (Confirmed via media / RLSH)
Identity: Secret / A masked vigilante.
Arch Enemy: The Scum of Los Santos!
Region: Los Santos, San Andreas
Organization: The Ganton Crimewatch Alliance.

The Wombat's Mother "He is one of the coolest guys I know! Total ladies man! You criminals better watch out, my tootsie wootsie is out to kick some butt!"

Credit: L*RP

1 minute ago, Nehemiadian said:

Wahai, mantap jiwa kaka lanjutin kaka kreasimu.

Kaya pernah tau nih gue orangnya.

Wahaha ternyata ada superhero juga ya di los santos, mantap" lanjutkan bro , siap berantas robber nih :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, ZuqaL said:

Wahaha ternyata ada superhero juga ya di los santos, mantap" lanjutkan bro , siap berantas robber nih :ph34r:

Kaya pernah tau juga ni orang.

2 minutes ago, Mistgun said:

WAH SI ko***l

nih lagi kaya pernah kenal juga.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Putra Azril said:

Wah bagus, lanjutkan!

Wah ga tau gue siapa nih.

Just now, Ryan Putra Azril said:

betol ko? maen samping sampingan kita pun ko pm pm forum makan mie mamak bima mie alhami pulak itu.

mie goreng pakek mie alhami, Mantap Jiwa.

Just now, joko213 said:

You really?

I will assist the police in dealing with crime in Los Santos, sir.

apaan nih pencitraan kaya young lex